Old November 24th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

Default !@#$!@#$

snoig wrote:
They opened up Peak 10, 6 chair and the Imperial lift at Breck today.
Can't say 6 or Imperial were very good though. Lots of rocks but they
should have most of them marked by this afternoon and the snow will be
better once it gets tracked up a bit. Still it seems like marketing is
making the trail opening decisions, not ski patrol.

I think I agree. Even at Loveland it pays to keep an eye open. There
are cooties in there! Sure seems to be busy here in Colorado.
Looking right now at A-Basins webcam (11/24 @ 11:20), and the maze at
Exo is full.

Sam "Glad to hear about more snow begining of next week" Seiber