Old March 8th 04, 03:02 AM
Gene Goldenfeld

Default Roller skiing introduce bad kick habit?

One thing all three of those steps do together is assure that the
forward driving foot lands in front of the kick foot instead of behind
it or alongside.

-JP- wrote:

4)Go out in your great backyard and repeat this progression on snow.

Thanks Gene. The flex ankle and hold heel improved my glide. I went
out today to do easy 12k w/o poles (poles held in mid section). It was
the same trail I did with poles on the day of Xmas eve. May be it was
because I didn't have to say Merry Xmas to everyone I saw on the
trail, I was surprised and pleased that it took me about the same
amount of time.

JP