Old February 21st 06, 11:23 PM

People are terrified of original thinkers, people who live outside the box,
people who cannot be coerced into being a lying fraud like most assholes in
the universe.
Not much difference between the freaks taking cheap shots at Bode and the
freaks he they do it for the same reasons.
Because he exposed the lies, the frauds, the illusions.
Same old, same old

"JvD" wrote in message
Everybody's jumping on the negative comments about Bode, blaming the
ignorant media and such.

But perhaps that's just what the "Bode haters" are trying to say. On day 1
of the Olympics, NBC called him this Olympics' American hero, and said he
will "probably get 5 medals", and even possibly 5 gold.

My reactions to him DQing two events and coming below podium on the other
two were rather aloof, I must admit. "Hero, ha!" I thought to myself. But
it wasn't really towards Bode, or his supporters... but more toward the
aire that has been created around him by the NBC and papers and such.