Old November 7th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default hey walt

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 06:30:33 -1000, comadrejo
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:19:39 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09*pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. I didn't know Utah had a
team. What is TCU? What is BSU?

BSU is the team that plays on a Blue Carpet for home games. It is kind
of difficult to watch them, because the blue carpet field becomes really
annoying after awhile.

Brutal, cant stand watching that blue field...