Old July 26th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

On Jul 26, 2:48 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 25, 3:59 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
I suspect he's been smelling the airplane glue that he's been using
to repair his 20 year old rice burner. After the fumes clear he
starts right back up.- Hide quoted text -

Airplane glue? From a pussy who never rode a bike in his life?
Over six thousand miles in two months, and another three thou in the
next two weeks, and all I've had to do is change the oil, mount the
radar detector, and get some new tires.
I just love rice burners.

I'm getting a visual of a very fat man, on a tiny little 50cc mini bike
(they call them pocket bikes nowadays). You can't actually see the bike,
just him, with his knees stuck out, puttering along.

Who is that? The guy who is ****ing you up the ass, ****?
Try a full dress touring motorcycle. Big one. For a reasonably
svelte guy, considering I'm under 240. About seventy pounds less than
the last time any of you saw me.

I should imagine they'd be very fuel efficient.

I'm getting a visual of a disgusting, fat, ugly bitch drinking cheap
vodka and taking cheap shots from her computer. Getting uglier by the
year, with a huge ass and a face only a monkey could love.
You. No surprise you're a drunk. I'd drink too if I were as ugly as
you.
Nice to know some people don't change: you're the same psychopathic
pathological liar you always were.
Now go **** yourself, ****. Nobody else will.....

Though I gotta admit, I'd sure be one tough hombre if I did six thou
on a 50cc bike.