Old January 17th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default I guess they couldn't get the rights to "Trashmore"

bdubya wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:43:19 -0500, Walt
wrote:

Ya know, if I was marketing the most exclusive, opulant, expensive,
over-the-top ski resort to multi-millionaires and the glitteratti,
hiring Jack Nicholas to design the golf course and Ted Liggity to direct
the ski school, I would most definitely choose to name it after a
non-descript little molehill in the midwest.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the newest private luxury resort in
North America, Mt Holly:

http://www.mthollyclub.com/

I can see the appeal. "Exclusive vacation residences with a panoramic
view of Dixie Highway...."

I got suspicious about the "minutes from Las Vegas" claim. What that
means is that it is minutes of flying time from Las Vegas to an airport
that is still over an hour driving time from the resort.