Old January 15th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave-in-Spokane

Default I guess they couldn't get the rights to "Trashmore"

Richard Henry wrote:

I believe the ski area was formerly known as Elk Meadows. From what I
have heard, it was a good small area with a lot of potential for
expansion into challenging terrain. However, it was unfortunately
located - too far south to be included in commerce from the areas
further north, and Brian Head siphoned off the traffic coming from the
south.

Any Utah locals ever ski there?

Well, I'm obviously not a Utah local, but I skied there a couple of
times back in the mid-'80's when I lived in Las Vegas. It is long ago
enough that I can't really remember much about it other than it was a
poor snow year. Brian Head was enough closer to L.V. that we usually
went there.

--
Dave in Spokane