Old January 12th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default I guess they couldn't get the rights to "Trashmore"

Ya know, if I was marketing the most exclusive, opulant, expensive,
over-the-top ski resort to multi-millionaires and the glitteratti,
hiring Jack Nicholas to design the golf course and Ted Liggity to direct
the ski school, I would most definitely choose to name it after a
non-descript little molehill in the midwest.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the newest private luxury resort in
North America, Mt Holly:

http://www.mthollyclub.com/

Opening sometime this winter. Full page ad in todays WSJ.

//Walt
//
//suck it, worker drones