Old February 16th 04, 06:48 PM
Theodore Luigi Stungo

Default Excessive Leg Strain Carving at High Speeds

The problem I have is that my
back leg seems to strain alot while carving high speeds, and by the time I
get 1/2 down a run I have to stop and rest my leg

Lower or upper leg? I had major calf ache this season, brought the highbacks
backwards a bit, and it solved it immediately.

I also had aching right thigh; that turned out to be too much weight on back
foot. Moved bindings forward and reduced the angles in a bit.

After those two tweaks, I found a really great set-up for the first time.