Old July 17th 17, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Norway or Chile?

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 7:54:28 PM UTC-6, Jay Pique wrote:
So I'm thinking of an extended trip to one or the other. I've heard good things about Portillo, but I've always had a dream of spending time in Norway. Thoughts either way?

JP

I'm going to the Canary Islands in a couple of weeks. Angkor Was in Jan. I'll let you know how those are. You might want to rethink? :-)

Canaries are going to be a good trip. Some golfing in NL. A week on the beach, fishing, snorkeling, golf, drinking....... . Then off to London to see Miranda Lambert at the Apollo. Busy but sounds like lots of fun!