Old July 16th 17, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Fer Scott

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:28:33 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

In the insane world of this pathetic coward, death threats are funny and justified. Not to mention that the psychopathic **** Anthea Kerrison pursued me, committed felonies to harass me, encouraged others to stalk me IRL, lied her fat ass off, grossly defamed me, falsely accused me, etc. I've never lied about the ****. But death threats are justified in the mad world of this laughable wack job. THANKS! Once again, a terrorist brags about and rationalizes threatening my life, while a fellow terrorist denies it ever happened. You dumb****s have to get your stories straight, you're stupider than the Trumps. And that is seriously stupid.

You'd better be careful, Schattie. Otherwise, our Dweeb ninjas will sneak into your house late at night, and mix ground-up Ghost pepper into your mayo.. Including the seeds! You'll wind up in the ER. It will be a unique case in the "anals" of emergency medicine.