Old July 11th 17, 01:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sir Pumpaloaf

Default Whatever happened to Sir Pumpaloaf?

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 10:41:21 AM UTC+5:30, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:20:42 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:53:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

****, you're high. Or stupid. Both.

Perjury: the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

Exactly. Every person who testified in court committed perjury. And every person who wrote the cop lied. Period. Reality. ****, you're high. Or stupid. Both. Now go find some more bull**** from twenty years ago and be very, very angry that I got laid several times out of this newsgroup and the only satisfaction you get is when you post a whopper and it gives you a tiny liddle chubby. Loser.

I didn't testify against you, I simply showed up due to your UUUUUBER Kookery on the internet and offered to beat the living dog **** out of you in a sanctioned cage fight. Still happy to offer you $5,000 if you think you can last 3 minutes with me. You'll have to sign a contract that I'm not liable for any harm or medical bills you might get from me breaking you.

Pumpaloaf The Great