Old July 11th 17, 11:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sir Pumpaloaf

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 9:37:24 AM UTC+5:30, Jay Pique wrote:
So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

I challenged the big pussy many years ago and he was such a little bitch he threatened to call the cops. He first said he wanted to fight, and I said I'd be happy to meet and beat him, even said we could get a sanctioned match, MMA style with boxing licenses. He's a coward.

Sir Pumpaloaf Meow Meow