Old July 6th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 8:05:01 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 2:58:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:52:31 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:07:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. I cannot believe my own eyes. Evil Pussy Fart telling me I should post under my own name?

No, I'm telling you you should post under your own name if you want to be called a "hero".

You're not a hero for sneaking around the court order in a way that allowed you to avoid repercussions.

**** Shirey knew what I was doing. Since she didn't want anyone investigating how she was conned and suborned perjury, nobody had the balls to take it any further.

One thing for sure. I've been a ****ing hero every single ****ing time I challenged one of you ****ing dickless freaks to show up and spew your **** in person.
I win. No one has ever had the balls, and no one ever will. Hell, you ain't even hero enough to use your real name! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

You're a hero to nobody. You're just an Internet punching bag and a figure of fun.

Not in the real world, ppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. Only in your strange, deranged, cowardly, pathetic, ridiculous mind. Show up in person and try to use me as a punching bag, Evil Pussy Fart.

All you can fall back on is your childish anger, Scott. Even if by some miracle you could beat him up - what does it prove? Nothing. You're still the same loser of a man you've always been. Don't you get it? You are ALONE in thinking you're some sort of hero, or stand-up guy. You have made nothing of your life so you get a thrill from scamming free crap off of your betters. You go to AA meetings to find new marks - you're not sober. You're a user of people. Worse than being a user of drugs, by far. Understood?

JP