Old November 16th 04, 02:29 AM
Wayne Decker

Cool BTW I'm the fool dressed mostly in black--but with a Camelback
backpack and who sings to my tunes (I have *Tune-ups* on my Giro "9"
helmet.) while riding the lifts alone and while skiing. While crusing the
blues I usually don't use my poles--I typically hold them in my left hand.

--
I ski, therefore I am
"Dmitry" wrote in message

"Wayne Decker" wrote

Mammoth inaugurated its super pipe at Main Lodge this weekend.---and

held a
local's slope style competition. I stayed away from Broadway and
Thunderbound--headed for the less traveled areas. Apparently no one

knew
chair 4 was running since I was almost alone on it. I even played a

little
in South Park! A great weekend all in all. I hope you all did too!

Yup, was well worth flying from Seattle to Reno and driving for 3 hours.