Old November 5th 03, 01:11 PM
Arno FR

Default Alpe d'Huez vs. Les Deux Alpes

Hi Gabriel!
Personnally I ThinkAlpe d'huez will be better for you.
Simply:
Alpe d'huez 2 Alpes
-1860m 1600m
Better for alpe d'huez because you'll go in the starting season and it's
also higher you'll find a better snow.
Black slopes are higher in Alpe d'huez than in 2 alpes. Also Youi 'll have
fun in a better snow if you're a very good skier as you said. Difficult
slopes are at the bottom of the resort in les 2 alpes also more people with
a less good quality of snow especially during the start season...
But concerning the ambiance and nightlife, it's seem to be better in les 2
Alpes. It's younger and there are more better bars and nightlife. But if you
want to have fun daily with good slopes: try Alpe d'huez!

Have fun in France! You're welcome!

Arno
More infos on french resorts :

"Gabriel" a écrit dans le message news:
Hi there!

We are planning a ski trip to either Alpe d'Huez or Les Deux Alpes
from the 5th to the 9th of December.

We are a group of 5, 2 snow boarders and 3 skiers all with a very good
level. Which of the two stations do you recommend?

Has anybody been there before on these approximate dates? Was the snow
ok?

Thanks!