Old November 4th 03, 07:35 PM
David Off

Default Alpe d'Huez vs. Les Deux Alpes

Gabriel wrote:
Hi there!

We are planning a ski trip to either Alpe d'Huez or Les Deux Alpes
from the 5th to the 9th of December.

We are a group of 5, 2 snow boarders and 3 skiers all with a very good
level. Which of the two stations do you recommend?

That's like saying who should I go out with... Kate Moss or Jodie Kidd.
It has got to be better than sitting in an office in England, hasn't it?

Has anybody been there before on these approximate dates? Was the snow
ok?

Yes. Who knows what the snow will be like, this picture is the main
pistes in l'alpe d'Huez on the 18th of December 2001.

http://mapage.noos.fr/pistehors/imag.../alpedhuez.jpg

hopefully it will be good this year.