Old January 10th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Koos van den Hout

Default control with the back leg?

JayMoka wrote in . com:

My problem is I've been using my back leg to control the board. So, I
put all my weight on my rear leg when going down.

Imagine a snowboard instructor with a horrible french accent...

"LEAN FORWARD!!!!"

Seriously, my advice would be "take classes". Either with a group (if your
speed of learning is compatible) or a private class.

It sounds like you are learning some bad habits.. it's better to re-learn
the right habits before you are too 'used' to the bad ones.

Koos

--
Koos van den Hout, PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
or RSA/1024 0xCA845CB5 -?)