Old December 19th 05, 04:32 PM

QRS quick release - try the Cross Country Ski Shop, Grayling, Michigan.
1-800-889-7456
Last time I was there they had several pairs (good, because I'm getting
some replacements from them when I drive north next week).

Mike

kayakfit wrote:
I have an old pair of Exel Avanti carbon fiber poles with quick release
straps that I really like. The straps are wearing out and I'd like to
get more. Does anyone know of a source for these? The poles are no
longer being made, but I'd like to get some new old stock or good
condition used straps. I wouldn't mind picking up a spare shaft as
well. . .

--
kayakfit