Old September 23rd 14, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jérémy

Default Engleberg skiing

PipL wrote in
news
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:18:30 GMT, "Jérémy" wrote:

"Cab" wrote in
:

J�r�my wibbled forthrightly:

"Cab" wrote in
:

Well if you fancy doing MB again, gimme a shout, I'll be more
than happy to walk it with you. No helicopters mind.

Do you ski? If I do Mt. Blanc again by one of the ordinary routes,
it'll be on skis.

I'm **** at skiing. I'll be more than happy to walk up the tough
route again, mind.

None of the tough routes are walks. Those are the easy routes.

Heh. "My carabiner is bigger than yours"

To be fair (I was rather pulling Cab's leg), you've got to be in pretty
good shape for even the easy routes to be easy.

--
Jeremy
K1300GT