Old August 22nd 03, 02:04 AM
ant

Default Marker Binding Problems

I used to have real problems with Markers pre-releasing, and didn't
touch them for years. Got some new Stocklis last week (spirit pros)
and the importer had some Markers lying around he could let me have
cheap (M1000 or something), I was dubious but was assured they have
"fixed" the old problem. They showed me how to adjust the forward
pressure properly. Well, second outing on them, on a DIN of 6.5 which
is fine on Salomons and Tyrolias, ka-blam, 2nd fall of teh season, and
my ski was sitting way up the hill.
So I've dialled them up to 7 but it is really annoying to have to do
that, and still not know if they're going to pop off in bumps. I can't
work out why they don't DO something about this?
Falling in uniform is not a good thing! Hurts one's bum, one's pride
AND one's wallet.

ant