Old August 21st 03, 01:42 PM
Chester Bullock

Default Marker Binding Problems

(mwfrisco) wrote in
om:

I am but I have to admit that I've never had any problems with
either Marker or Salomon. I must not be skiing as hard as you
guys. However for those of you that have had problems, were the DIN
settings close to the Max. I'm wondering that if you tighten the
thing down, the binding loses its ability to withstand shock(see, I
don't have to be rude - I think it's the fifth of rum before
breakfast).

Markers suck. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I started to learn about the Marker pre-ejection problem last year on
Peak 7. That was a rude awakening and a f*^&^%$ hard landing on the hard
pack... I adjusted the length of the binding (with my boot in it) though
and that seemed to solve it. Either that or I started skiing on one leg.

--
Chester Bullock,

Tenxible Solutions - Tangible, Flexible
Website Hosting, Design and Marketing
http://www.tenxible.com
Do you really own your domain name? Find out
with our free domain name research report.
http://www.tenxible.com