Old August 20th 03, 01:06 AM
Andrew

Default Marker Binding Problems

my sloppy toe piece was set at DIN ~6.5, and I am only 140 lbs non racer

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.579ec8c7deed541e42f4095af72efca0 @1061123826.cotse.net...
AstroPax wrote:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:54:31 -0600, Jay Pique

wrote:

I'm not a Marker fan either - check out the following for more
detail.... http://makeashorterlink.com/?D62921C95

I've never had a problem with a Marker binding, and I pound the

crap
out of them.

Pique. Is that not a French name? Must be a Salomon fan.

-Astro

I am but I have to admit that I've never had any problems with either
Marker or Salomon. I must not be skiing as hard as you guys.
However for those of you that have had problems, were the DIN
settings close to the Max. I'm wondering that if you tighten the thing
down, the binding loses its ability to withstand shock(see, I don't
have to be rude - I think it's the fifth of rum before breakfast).