Old November 1st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default SLC resorts logistics

wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:

1. During that weekend, EVERYTHING is crowded, not just Brighton. And
VERY crowded. Snowbird too. I've brought a few easterners who lived
on blacks out there, who nearly **** their pants when they step out the
Tram on top of Snowbird. I would consider going elsewhere for your
first time. Sometimes The Bird's blues get bumped up too, turning them
from east coast black into a "Holy Crap".

If I found myself going to SLC over dead preznits weekend, I'd probably
hide out at Solitude for the three days.

My $.02.