Old November 12th 03, 03:52 PM
brenda

Default WHERE all NICE SKI OUTFIT has GONE ??? :(

Noumenon wrote in message ...
WHERE all NICE SKI OUTFIT has GONE ???

Is there anything decent left for purchase?
Where all those nice bright and colourful ski suits and elegant stuff
(that people used to wear just few years ago)?

=== CAN ANYONE tell:
IS THERE ANY STORE/COMPANY/PRODUCTION LINE making nice
ski suits, gloves, etc. ????

For a long time i have been looking for ski outfit of
good fashion/design and I could'nt find any!

Everything is DARK and UGLY: black, dark-grey, baggy and shapeless
clothes. Just looking at them fills me with horror.

No doubt, these disgusting trends were brought by well,... ehhh...
teens and snowboarders.

Maybe snowboarders like to wear that pukey junk, and they prefer to
look like some freaky sewer cleaners at work, but why skiers should wear
execrable and distasteful clothes?

Ski outfut in late 80-ties and early 90-ties was a state of art:
sheerful colours, nice designs... but now! br-r-r-r...
-- garments for garbage-collectors...

Question remains:
--- WHERE to GET COOL SKI SUITS ?

Weaving the Conundrum
-=| NOUMENON |=-

Check out the Gorsuch catalog - some wild ensembles, but expensive. I
still can't figure out why anyone would want to wear low rise pants &
shorty tops with their midriffs exposed in sub-zero temperatures,
though... Still, this is one of my fav stores in the world.