Old March 16th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Japan vs.skiing

On Mar 16, 8:05*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I had planned to go skiing today - all the gear is in the truck and my
lunch is packed and waiting in the refrigerator. *However, I spent
much of the night watching CNN and other channels and doing online
research into boiling-water reactors, so when the alarm went off, I
just shut it down.

Might have to cancel skiing, but you can still provide the contact
info for the SPD officer you claimed was going to put me in jail.
Only takes a minute.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Happy to amuse you some more. I bet that SPD officer would be amused
by your humiliation, too.....if they ever read this ******** in the
first place.
How embarassing.