Old March 8th 15, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default T. Patrick was not Irish

On Sun, 8 Mar 2015 09:46:00 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 10:02:09 AM UTC-6, wrote:

St. Nicholas was fictional and so is the Easter Bunny.

I think that there was a St. Nicholas? I went to a church once in Maastrict in
The Netherlands that had grown one on top of the other for centuries
into the giant one that I entered. But you could wind down into the
original ancient one to a tomb that I remember as that of St. Nicholas.
I'd have to look back at it to remember exactly though.

I stand corrected. I was getting confused with Santa Claus. (I blame
the time change.) I checked with my Lives of the Saints. There were
actually TWO St. Nicholas'. One is the traditional one we celebrate
on Dec. 6, but he was not from the Netherlands. He is entombed in St.
Stephen's Church in Italy. And one is St. Nicholas of Tolentine.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe