Old April 2nd 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
ADK Skier

Default Composite Shafts Versus Aluminum

On Apr 2, 3:23*am, wrote:
The question is about rollerski shafts, it seems.

yes, indeed. My bad

Yes were talking about roller ski shafts and skate wheels e.g. 24mm x
100mm not the mushy Swenor classic wheels. If I go with the Jenex or
the Swenor composite models I'll eventually replace the worn out
wheels with www.therollerskishop.com 24mm x 100mm wheels. I don't know
how they get the price down so low but these wheels are outstanding
for dependability, ride quality, and wear. For example the complete
wheel from Roller Ski Shop is $15, while the Swenor replacement wheel
from the US Dealer is $45 each.