Old March 31st 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Stuart Chan

Default Boots

On 30/03/08 5:01 PM, in article
, "Mike M. Miskulin"
wrote:

Yeah I'm still riding my old Northwaves.. 5 1/2 seaons and
around 250-300 days. Last year I got a couple of recs
for Burton Driver-X and Vans/32 BOA style boots. Its sale
time of the year now so I'm ready to look but I'm a little
concerned with some comments I've read about the Driver-X
being poorly made. With the ever increasing season pass I
really don't want to be dumping dough on boots again in
two seasons so seeking comments on how well any of those
boots have held up for you. Hopefully you have around
100 days on them.

Cheers

Mike

Not a big fan of BOA because I can't customize tightness on the boot (I like
it tighter around the calf and looser in the foot). I love my 32's (TM-1)
from 3 years ago and they're still riding strong.

--
Stu