Old November 12th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
LittleRob

Default Courchevel Child ski-school

We're off to Courchevel 1650 next year and taking the kids. I'm not sure
whether to enrol them at a ski-school in 1650 which will be easier in
the morning, or at 1800 which will make for a better liaison at
lunchtime (but be more of a pain first thing).

Anyone got any experience, or suggestions?

Also, when I looked at the ESF web-page I couldn't really figure out
what I need to book. I've got a 5 year old and an 8 year-old (well 7 for
part of the week we're away and 8 for the rest) and I want them to do
English language ski-school from 9:30 to 12:30

Ta

LR