Old August 16th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Wayne Decker

Default Favourite resort & run

Since they are in my backyard and I do not have to travel to get
there--Midweek runs on either Mammoth or June. Weekend runs on June. @
Mammoth, inbounds, I stick to the back--anything off chairs 9 or 14. when
there I freshies, Off-pist, Anything off Lincoln Mountain, the Dragon's Back
or back in the Hemlocks will keep entertained. Since the tourists and
newbies aren't here during the mid-week, it is a great place to be. On
weekends I steer clear of the tourists and ski at June with the rest of my
Eastern Sierra friends enjoying our days off. At June I stick to everything
off J7 both on and off the groomers--unless there are freshies on Carson..

"Stu Hutch" wrote in message
What is your favourite resort, and run within that resort?

--
S. T. Hutchinson