Old September 19th 14, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Engleberg skiing

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:52:21 +0100, Champ wrote:

We really must get you out to Engelberg. Iain loved it when he came
out, and I'm pretty sure you would too. And there's enough options
that you could bring K with you, and dip off for an off-piste run
without abandoning her completely.

I've not done any proper backcountry stuff for quite a while and if
sanity prevails, I'd get some avalanche awareness re-training before doing
so again.

Can't just put on a Pieps and call time-out if I don't like the way things
are going.

If only we knew someone involved with a ski school who might be able
to arrange that...

So look guys, we can take this seriously if you like. The Engelberg
Moutain Guides http://www.engelbergmountainguide.ch/ share the office
and booking systems etc. with us, and honestly Neal, you know the
amazing stuff we've skied together here? You've not even scratched the
surface. You've only seen the stuff that I feel confident taking
people down, FFS. With an hour or two of walking (with a guide) I
reckon we could blow your mind.

--
Ace
Prime Ski School, Engelberg, CH