Old December 21st 03, 01:28 PM
Peter Clinch

lac.stanford.edu wrote:

_ True, I was not suggesting that, but your contention that AT ==
Skins, is just your prejudice.

Fair enough, I was just working from the setups I've seen in the shops
and on the hill, which is, of course, hardly exhaustive.

others. If you can get beyond your prejudices about what you
can and cannot do with AT gear, I think it's a viable alternative
if you don't want to telemark.

Though as I've said a few times, tele gear is quite viable if you don't
want to (or can't) telemark. I was using it for years before I could do
teles.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital