Old March 10th 04, 04:22 PM
WeatherCam

Default why hardboots?

"Dmitry" wrote in message
news:bQx3c.224701$uV3.944767@attbi_s51...
Given that I'm fairly happy with the way I can handle groomers on my

Carbon Circle
(thinking about Channel Titanium for the next season, just need to find

one on sale) ,
in my softboot/strap binding setup, what's in it for me in a hardboot

setup?

Oh well watch this space - we've gone the midway between Snowboard Hard
boots and Softboots by purchasing Ski Alpine Touring boots which have
various settings - walking / riding and in between - advantages seem to be
a MUCH lighter boot, a boot that is better designed for climbing and walking
long distances, plus boots than can adapt to ski touring binding for our
approach skis - mate has bought the Scarpa boots and I'm going for the
Dynafit version http://www.dynafit.at/en/products.php?produkt=17

Let you know how we get on - could be a whole new style - though various
contributors on bomber online have been using these!!

REgards

WC