Old March 10th 04, 07:51 AM
tlf

Default why hardboots?

"Dmitry" wrote in message
news:bQx3c.224701$uV3.944767@attbi_s51...

PS: the last Sunday was the first day I've tried to ride in the rain. It

was fun for the
first hour or so. Myself an me friend were just about the only ones riding

the back
side on Stevens. Everything seemd like a slow-motion movie, as if we were
riding on wet sand or something like that. Very weird. Oh yea, Arcteryx

Minuteman
Gore-Tex XCR pants and Salomon Somatic jacket are the **** - I was

completely
dry after three hours out in the pouring rain, well worth the $320 I paid

for both.
Gotta love the end-of-season sales..

Should have been there Saturday - while the crowds were worse the snow was
MUCH better!! I checked the report Sunday and it was 41 degrees and
raining - yuck....