Old February 15th 04, 05:23 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:01:24 -0600, bdubya
wrote this crap:

Aw, man, did I miss some politics here? I thought y'all were still
arguing snowpack terminology. I'm tempted to point out things like
how, if I may paraphrase our vice-prezdet, Clinton proved that gettin'
down with the interns doesn't matter, but really the problem is that
I'm too much of a liberal to enjoy kicking someone when they're down,
and all the blather from the right lately has had such a stink of
desperation to it that it's really just embarrassing to listen to.

It's amazing how deluded some people are.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe