Old July 15th 04, 12:13 AM
Gary Jacobson

Default New Zealand with the USST/Subaru Factory Team

I hope to ski in that part of the world next summer, and I just took a look
at the Hoppet Loppet site:

52km groomed at Falls Creek
After almost five weeks of regular snowfalls there is now an average snow
depth of just over 1 metre at Falls Creek.

The regular trail network at Falls Creek has been extended to include the
trail from Langfords to Wallace's Hut , and also the trail from 'the cattle
grid' down into Pretty Valley.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"sknyski" wrote in message
om...
As an added bonus, I will wax all camp participants' skis for free,
provided you don't mind my practicing flouro application on your
boards. I'm actually getting pretty good, having only gone through 3
p-tex candles last season.

bt