Old August 7th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

Default Imperial Vs. Horseshoe

hr(bob) wrote:
I hiked up from Vista Haus to the top of the t-bar and then cut over
into imperial bowl beneath the Imperial lift yesterday. Sure looks
different in the summer than when covered with snow. Oh well, only 4
more months.

Yep! I notice that every time I hike around Loveland or A-Basin.
A few weeks ago I did a walk about on my Loveland. Ehh Gads are
some of them willow bushes tall. Barely notice 'em in the
winter. The Columbine flowers were looking nice too.
Also noticed that Clear Creek goes underground at the base of
chair 4, to come back to the surface at the snow making
holding pond near the base.

Sam "Just 11 weeks to opening day at Loveland" Seiber