Old February 25th 05, 03:55 PM
Champ

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:46:47 -0500, "snowFish"
wrote:

Hi
I decided to get my first snb this winter and after demo day I set my mind
on Burton's Triumph 169. I am little over 6 ' and 210lb. When it came to get
Triumph one of my friends who runs board shop in the province offered me T6
162 for the same price as I was offered Triumph. I can't make up my mind.
Can anyone help me here what would be better choice for me ??

Well, I can only answer half the question, but I've been using a new
Triumph for my last trip, as has a buddy, and we're both very pleased
with them. Of, course the riding was all heli (see other post), so
maybe not that representative :-)

--
Champ