Old October 20th 14, 06:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Skiing Dolomites

Any recommendations for a resort that's near Venice please ?

Wife thinks that Cortina will be too poncy and having looked at
Valgardena it seems rather spread out and with far too many drag lifts
but I could be mis-reading the map.

Basically we want something that's easy to get to from the accommodation
(i.e. not a single cable car from the base like we experienced in
Brunico almost 40 years ago) and with a good lift system where I can sit
down between runs and rest my poor old knees.

Suggestions for B&B or hotels also please.

TIA