Old December 9th 03, 02:21 PM
Dell Todd

Default Rats...errors with Janne's video files...help?

Anyone know what it means or how to fix it? Maybe the glitch relates
to the fact that I start playing the clip before it gets done
downloading. ?? These are great clips but RATS! Thanks for any miracle
cure, JP

Use the right button on your mouse and chose "save link as..." in Netscape
(yes i'm old fashion and use Netscape;-), or "save link target as.." in Mozilla
(IE have this option also with some other choise of words) to download the
video locally and start the view from a local downloaded copy.
It seams that you are viewing a copy that are in your local cache and that copy
is faulty for some reason.

Mozilla...funny. What I have done with success, after having trouble
playing this season's clips from the web without saving them to my
hard drive, is to go Janne's ftp site, and download the clips to my
hard drive, and then it plays fine. Right click, save to folder (make
a folder called Janne G, or Foolishly Large Files For Esoteric Fringe
Sports, etc), download to that, then play it. No problem.