Old December 6th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default My Idea From the Ski Bum Thread

On Dec 6, 4:41*am, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:19:30 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Dec 3, 4:06 am, wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:03:40 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.

We don't want to make this newsgroup all about you. Do us a favor and
eat some lead. Splatter your brains all over your basement. It's the
holidays, make everyone happy.

Horvath, I have no doubt that someone committing suicide over a stupid
newsgroup would make your Christmas.

Only you could do that, dumbass.

How about you spew this **** in person, and make my Christmas bright?

Why don't you show up here? *Are you afraid of Detroit?

Where is here? You're so terrified of me showing up that you won't
verify your identity or your location.
What am I supposed to do? Fly to Detroit and ask every asshole I meet
if his name is Horvath?
You know where I live. You hide like the pussy you are.

You can't go far from your mommy? *Or too far from the soup kitchen?

You can't even verify your identity out of the fear you have of
somebody you've ****ed off hunting you down like the vermin you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, pussy, ain't me making empty threats about stalking you at
your home. You. PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYY Horvath.