Old November 12th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default skiing?

On Nov 12, 6:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!

Oh, the EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!! Brain Fried Bob is still trying to
sell the notion that he didn't flee to Vegas because he knew I was in
Utah. And he still has not come up with an excuse for not showing up
at DV with three month's notice.
Dickless Horvie and Dickless Thompson together in Vegas. Look out,
trannies!!!!