Old March 7th 06, 12:23 PM

"pennineway" wrote in message

Anyone know anything about these?

I hired some recently and they were great. I'm now trying to track down a
supplier, but they aren't even mentioned on Salomon's own website. Cant
find any suppliers for them, and the only place I've seen them was in the
hire shop but they didnj't have my sizr for sale.

Help please - I must get a pair of these incredible skis!!

Are these x wings the brand designed for a woman by a woman for that special
time? If so maybe we're not talking about skis. Unless you mean X Scream
series and then you have to decide which ones.