Old March 2nd 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default Paging Ace

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 05:01:52 +0100, Ace squeezed out the following:

Skiing's been great so far this season - we've both had well over 30
days on snow - with plenty of snow at regular enough intervals.
Yesterday felt like spring, with genuinely warm weather for the first
time since one freak day of foehn wind in December. Had an earlyish
start so were happy to call it a day just after two when the vis had
got a bit **** higher up and the lower off-piste was getting heavy.

It was warm most of last week in the 3V.

But there's more cold weather forecast for the rest of this week, with
a decent dump towards the weekend, so it looks like next weekend we'll
be skiing powder again. It's all too much, I tells ya!

Luck sod! For us it's now Scotland or nothing until next season.

--
Colin Irvine