Old March 7th 06, 08:57 PM

Terje Henriksen wrote:
Terje Mathisen wrote:
Alex wrote:

Other possibilities are Beitostølen, near Trondheim, and Østersund,

Trondheim is at sea level, so don't bet on it!

Bymarka in Trondheim is several hundred meters above sea level, depending on
where you start.

Sure. I was born there, and later lived there 8 years getting my MSc and
first job.

'Når skaren bærer en fullvoksen mann på St. Hans, så blir det sen vår!'

'When the crust can carry a fullgrown man at Midsummer, then you know
it'll be a late Spring'.

I think Bymarka (at Vintervannsmyra) had nearly two meters of snow cover
in June 1977.

Terje

--
-