Old August 27th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.tv,aus.general
The one and only Andy

Default Google does it again!

On Aug 24, 9:58 am, Chock wrote:
On Aug 23, 9:44 pm, The one and only Andy

wrote:
On Aug 23, 9:34 pm, "Highlandish" http://tinyurl.com/323ex4 wrote:

Quoth The Raven; The one and only Andy
in .com

Google maps allowsme not only to search for roads but I can see my
block.

whereis also can do that. i checked out the house advertised for rent and
saw the owners car parked out front, the hungry jacks up the road and the
irish pub down the road. perfect location

--
the "Tiny URL" opens my mailto address

"In opera, there is always too much singing." - Claude Debussy

I just searched for my mums home in Europe. It found it soo fast!

Speaking of fast, did you see me on top of her in the courtyard?

--
Fast Jimmy Chocktrom - The best comedy clown in the land

http://www.entertainoz.com.au/index.cfm?oid=1113- Hide quoted text -

Since she is pushing 95, I think you are a sick *******.