Old January 26th 18, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Case Study: Scott Spittle Abraham

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 5:10:50 AM UTC-5, BrritSki wrote:
On 26/01/2018 06:32, Jay Pique wrote:
I'm working towards getting my PhD in Pysychology and several of my advisors have suggested I write my dissertation on the most famous "net kook" (their words) known to date - Scott Abraham. The problem I'm having is the breadth of material - I'm just not even sure where to start! My counselors and I spent 4 hours plus an extended lunch - and then dinner and drinks discussing this poor soul, and I'm still overwhelmed. Should I focus on Internet Addiction? Misogyny? Pathological/Compulsive Lying? Exrreme Narcissism? Substance Abuse (and related mental impairment) Repressed Homosexuality? Gluttony? Sloth? Envy? Rage?

LOL You forgot Belief in Recovered Memories.

Including grotesque incest fantasies.