Old December 11th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default What's Wrong With This Picture?

On Dec 10, 2:30*pm, pigo wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

On 12/10/10 10:08, lal_truckee wrote:

On 12/10/10 9:28 AM, pigo wrote:
*http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...

She needs more ab work to build a sound core for serious skiing?

We can't tell about her abs until she improves her posture.

Or the lack of sharks?

I do admire the life-like decoys floating in the water...

Those were sharks disguised as decoys. *Don't you remember Chevy Chase's
'Candygram' routine?

Has no one considered the possibility that the sharks in question have
had electrodss implanted in their brains by the fNO CARRIER

There are people insisting that it is an Israeli plot.- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****, I think BOTH of these teabagging wack jobs are serious.