Old December 10th 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default What's Wrong With This Picture?

On Dec 10, 1:32*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Touris...-swimming-and-...
ohibited-Red-Sea/photo//101209/ids_photos_india_wl/ra1445592323.jpg//s:/tim*e/2
0101210/wl_time/08599203628500

*The sign is in English at an Egyptian Resort that caters to Russians. *

Speaking of Russians, they do know how to have fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFZcsVcRH8

I am all for all signs to be in French, the language of the civilized,
just to **** off Horvath. *We need more Quebecois and less Anglophones
to help us in these wintry times.

Geez, Teddy, remember when you told a judge and a cop that I had
threatened you in an online post? I have to confess. I wrote it in
French. It was a very civilized threat. Happy to show it to you.